Designation: Research Scholar
- SSC: From Board of Secondary Education A.P. with 82.83 %.(2001)
- INTERMEDIATE: From the Board of Intermediate Education A.P. with 83.2 %. (2001-2003)
- B.TECH: In Electrical and Electronics Engineering. from Sri Sarathi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nuzvid affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, with an aggregate of 69 %. (2003-2007)
- M.TECH: In Power Electronics and Drives from National Institute of Technology, Agartala with CGPA 9.12 in the scale of 10. (2016-2018)
At Present pursuing Ph.D. in the Department of Water Resources evelopment and Management under the esteemed supervision of Prof. Thanga Raj Chelliah.
Vidyasagar Tummakuri received M.Tech degree in Power Electronics and Drives from National Institute of Technology Agartala. While post-graduation, he worked on power quality and published three conference papers. As a research scholar, he is currently working on marine electric power train by the congenial support and intriguing encouragement of Prof. Thanga Raj Chelliah at the Department of Water Resources Development and Management, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
- CompanyName: SLC’s Institute of Engineering and Technology
Designation : Assitant Professor Duration : May, 2015 – July, 2016
- Company Name : MallaReddy , Engineering College and Management Science
Designation : Assitant Professor
Duration : July, 2014 – September, 2014
- Company Name : Manafeth Information Technology Limited, SAUDI ARABIA
Designation : Contract Software Engineer
Duration : May, 2012 – July, 2012
- Company Name : Quinnox Consultancy Services, Bangalore
Designation : Contract Software Engineer
Duration : December, 2011 – March, 2012
- Company Name : Research Centre Imarat, Hyderabad
Designation : Contract Engineer
Duration : March, 2009 – August, 2010
Marine Electric Power Train, Battery Operated Marine Vessel, PMSM Drive, Hybrid MMC, PWM Techniques, BMS, Power Quality.
- Vidyasagar Tummakuri, Bikram Das, Prabir Ranjan Kasari, Abanishwar Chakraborti, “Grid Connected Five Level Cascaded H Bridge Inverter as Shunt Active Power Filter”, in The 8th National Power Electronics Conference (NPEC), College of Engineering Pune, India. 18-20 December, 2017.
- Vidyasagar Tummakuri, Prabir Ranjan Kasari, Bikram Das, Abanishwar Chakraborti, ” D-STATCOM: A Study on The NPC Multilevel Inverter and Control Strategies”, in 5th biennial International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering Science and Technology (ICETEST), Government Engineering College, Thrissur, Kerala, India. 18-20 January, 2018.
- Vidyasagar Tummakuri, Prabir Ranjan Kasari, Bikram Das, Abanishwar Chakraborti, “Performance Evaluation of Cascaded H-Bridge Inverter as Active Line Conditioner”, in The 6th International Electrical Engineering Congress (IEECON), Krabi, Thailand, March 7-9, 2018.
- Voltage sensors and signal conditioners were designed, simulated with TINA Version 126.96.36.199, fabricated with UA741 general purpose Opamps, tested and calibrated with ADC channels of eZdspF28335 in digital implementation of the controller for grid integrated Shunt Active Power Filter.
- In Research Center Imarat, Hyderabad, worked for environmental testing of Brahmos, Astra and MMW Seeker.
- Certification: IBM CERTIFIED DATABASE ASSOCIATE-DB2 9 Fundamentals.
- IEEE International Conference on Power, Instrumentation, Computing and Control (PICC-2018) under the aegis of 5th Biennial International Conference on Energy Trends in Engineering Science and Technology (ICETEST-2018), Government Engineering College, Thrissur, 18-20 January, 2018.
- The 8th National Power Electronics Conference, College of Engineering, Pune, 18-20 Decrember, 2017.
- Seminar on “Distributed Solar Electricity Generation and Fundamentals of Solar Geometry”, on 5th November, 2016 organized by The Institution of Engineers (India), Tripura State Center, Agartala.
- Seminar on “Electricity Beyond 2020”, on 11th March, 2017 organized by The Institution of Engineers (India), Tripura State Center, Agartala.
- Seminar on “Grid Management and Electricity Distribution in India”, on 9th September, 2016 organized by NIT Agartala and North Eastern Regional Load Dispatch Center.
Listening to Music, Reading Books, Meditation