- B.TECH (ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING)
- M.TECH (ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM MANAGEMENT)
- Ph.D. (Electrical Engineering) (pursuing)
Vahadood Hasan is presently as research scholar in the Department of WRDM, IIT ROORKEE. He joined as Assistant Professor in February 2013 in IFTM UNIVERSITY Moradabad.
Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of Electrical Engineering IFTM University Moradabad.
Power System Engineering, Power system Deregulation.
- Patent filed. “Microcontroller Based substation Isolater” in Intellectual Property office New Delhi.
- Vahadood Hasan, Basharat Ahmad, Pooja Rani “Implementation of soft logic using Microcontroller ATmega16L” published the fourth issue of S & T Review – An International Journal of Science & Technology (ISSN-2231-5160). TMU Moradabad.
- Nikita Gupta, Vahadood Hasan, “Comparison of Performance of Distributed Power Flow Controller (DPFC) and Unified Power Flow Controller (UPFC)”, Published in IJAERD, Volume 02 Issue 04, May-2015.
- Jyoti Joshi, Vahadood Hasan, “Analysis of three phase two level single bridge and double bridge Inverter” 3RD International conference on advance trends in Engineering & Technology (ICATET-2015) sponsored by AICTE Delhi, 21-22 August 2015.
- Sports Coordinator in IFTM University Moradabad.
- Exam Coordinator in IFTM University Moradabad
- N.C.C. ‘C’ certificate from Infantry (84 U.P. BATTALION ROORKEE)
- N.C.C. ‘C’ certificate from Technical (3 UP CTR , IIT ROORKEE)
- N.C.C. ‘B’ certificate from Technical (3 UP CTR , IIT ROORKEE)
- N.C.C. ‘B’ certificate from Infantry (84 U.P. BATTALION ROORKEE)