Birudula Anil Kumar
- Xth, 2002– A.E.S School (C.B.S.E), New Delhi.
- XIIth, 2004– A.E.S School (C.B.S.E), New Delhi.
- B.Tech, 2008 – Electrical & Electronics Engineering from L.B.R College of Engineering (J.N.T.U), Andhra Pradesh.
- M.Tech, 2012- Power system form NIT Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh.
Birudula Anil Kumar received the bachelor’s degree in electrical and electronics engineering from the Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering, Mylavaram, India, in 2008, and the master’s degree in power system from National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur, India, in 2012. He is currently pursuing the Ph.D. degree with the Hydropower Simulation Laboratory, Department of Water Resource Development and Management, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee, India.
From 2012 to 2014, he was an Assistant Professor with Lingayas University, Faridabad, India.
His current research interests include Hydroelectric systems, power optimization, electrification of marine vehicles, electrical drives, and marine propulsion systems.
2012-2013 Assistant professor in School of Electrical and Electronics at Lingayas University, Faridabad.
Hydroelectric systems, power optimization, electrification of Marine vehicles, electrical drives, marine propulsion systems.
IEEE International Conferences
- B. A. Kumar, K. A. Kumar, T. Radha, T. R. Chelliah, D. Khare and U. S. Ramesh, “Control strategy for fuel saving in asynchronous generator driven electric tugboats,” 2016 IEEE Uttar Pradesh Section International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Electronics Engineering (UPCON), Varanasi, 2016, pp. 467-472.
- H. Mohan, R. R. Singh, K. Agrawal, B. A. Kumar and T. R. Chelliah, “Energy conservation on induction motors drives with immune control strategy using full spectrum simulator,” 2017 International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI), Coimbatore, 2017, pp. 1-6.
- A. K. Birudula, A. K. Kesavarapu, T. R. Chelliah, D. Khare and U. S. Ramesh, “Optimization with load prediction in asynchronous generator driven tugboat propulsion system,” 2017 IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference (ITEC-India), Pune, 2017, pp. 1-6.
- M. Chandrasekar, B. A. Kumar and T. R. Chelliah, “Sizing of electrical generators in marine propulsion system for better fuel efficiency,” 2017 IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference (ITEC-India), Pune, 2017, pp. 1-6.
- B. A. Kumar, M. Chandrasekar, T. R. Chelliah and U. S. Ramesh, “Fuel Minimization in Diesel-Electric Tugboat Considering Flywheel Energy Storage System,” 2018 IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo, Asia-Pacific (ITEC Asia-Pacific), Bangkok, 2018, pp. 1-5.
- R. Raja Singh, B. Anil Kumar, D. Shruthi, Ramraj Panda, C. Thanga Raj, “Review and experimental illustrations of electronic load controller used in standalone Micro-Hydro generating plants,” Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, Volume 21, Issue 5, 2018, Pages 886-900.
- B. A. Kumar, R. Selvaraj, T. R. Chelliah and U. S. Ramesh, “Improved Fuel-Use Efficiency in Diesel–Electric Tugboats With an Asynchronous Power Generating Unit,” in IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 565-578, June 2019.
Cash award for paper presented in UPCON 2016.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com